Home Haircut Services
To improve the personal hygiene and appearance of the elderly having movement difficulties .
To restore their dignity and interest in life .
To provide assistance and support to care givers of the elderly and the disabled .
Elderly and the disabled living in Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories
Those having difficulty in movement and must be taken care of by others.
Those having limited financial resources, for instance, CSSA program beneficiaries .
Those having difficulty in taking care of oneself, for instance, the handicapped, the blind or those who had strokes .
*The above people must not be suffering from any contagious or skin diseases.
How to obtain service ：
R eferrals must be made from social workers of district welfare agencies.
Fees will be charged depending on the financial status of each case.
1) Cases to be reviewed and verified by SJS.
2) SJS inform referring agencies of findings .
3) Referring agencies arrange applicants' hair to be washed before and after the hair cut .
4) Referring agencies provide assistance during haircut service when necessary .
5) SJS arrange volunteer workers to provide haircut service at applicants' home.
Where to send application ：
St James' Settlement, Corporate Venture (Partnership & Alliances)
Room 105, 1/F, 85 Stone Nullah Lane , Wanchai, Hong Kong